You have no items in your shopping cart
Equipped with a touch screen that works with or without gloves, this GPS allows you to create your own trips. Compared to the Garmin Edge 820, the 830 has increased range, improved routes, and a bigger screen.
• Autonomy: 20 hours
• 2.6 inch screen, high resolution color display
• Equipped with an incident detection function when equipped with an accelerometer
• Includes preloaded Garmin Cycle map with driving directions and sharp bend alerts
• Allows you to send each other pre-recorded messages between cyclists
• Using power and heart rate sensors, it can determine your VO2 max and post-run recovery time (sensors included)
• When used with Vector power meters, it tracks your functional threshold of power and cycling dynamics
• Compatible with Strava live segments
• When paired with your ANT + indoor trainer, it automatically adjusts your bike to stay at your chosen power and displays your stats.
• When paired with your smartphone, GPS will display your text messages, weather and wireless downloads.
• Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites.