You have no items in your shopping cart
SNAP lets you easily turn your standard road or mountain bike into a powerful, intelligent indoor drive system. Made from sturdy stainless steel and displaying a wide and stable base, the SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted to the ground and your bike securely locked in place so you can train with confidence. Like the KICKR, the SNAP uses your smartphone, tablet or computer to monitor resistance and give you a reliable and accurate measurement of your power so you can monitor and adjust your intensity.
TECHNOLOGIES, COMPATIBILITIES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Wireless technologies: ANT + / Bluetooth 4.0
• Devices: iOS / Android / PC (Mac / Windows)
• Type of resistance: electromagnetic
• Decrease in the power accuracy margin of error (from 5 to 3%)
• Added extended power LED lights
• Slightly increased manufacturing tolerances
• Compatibility support
• Wireless software updates: yes
• Measurements: speed / distance / power
• Wheel sizes: 24 in, 650c, 700c, 27.5 in and 29 in
• Hub types: 130 and 135 mm
• Front wheel platform: included
• Open interface: built from an open programming interface for enable third-party developers to create innovative training experiences
• Power you can feel: SNAP incorporates a high inertia flywheel that reproduces the inertia felt when you pedal or slow down on the road COMPATIBLE WITH THE KICKR CLIMB
• The KICKR CLIMB (183524-01 has been simultaneously developed with the new KICKR training mounts as well as the new KICKR SNAP intelligent training mounts to provide the best possible experience.
• By pairing the KICKR CLIMB with the new KICKR, you will be able to practice real climbs and descents, in addition to being able to ride on virtual courses and do structured workouts.
• Weight: 20 kg