The M6B is made from strong but breathable Microtex and nylon mesh, together with a rubber outsole and carbon-reinforced nylon midsole. It has a quick, easy and flexible Boa IP1 closure system with welded Microtex straps. The M6B is light, stiff and tough.
Its uses are many: MTBing, CX or even commuting to work. This is a comfortable and durable “do-anything” shoe that’s lightweight with a carbon-reinforced nylon midsole stiff enough for most.
- Rubber Outsole with high friction rubber treads for extra grip
- Carbon-reinforced nylon midsole
- Upper made from Laser-perforated Microtex and Nylon mesh (Microtex as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 closure system (bi-modal: tighten and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole