You have no items in your shopping cart
Fat bikes come in all shapes and sizes, but that doesn’t mean that Fat bike racks should do the same. We threw 80’s blueprints (that everyone else
copies) out the window and designed a rack that solves heel clearance and compatibility issues that arise when trying to install traditional racks on modern bicycles. Install a Streamliner® Fatliner rack on almost any fat bike, and let
your bike do the work for you.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• High-strength steel modular feet.
• Durable anti-scratch coating.
• Feet mount to a standard quick-release skewer* (not included) or to traditional eyelets.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Heavy-duty center bracket can be attached to a brake caliper or fender bridge.
• Optional (255120-01~04) ‘Trekk Seat Collar’ (not included) can be used to add upper eyelets to bikes that have none.
• Optional (171356-17) ‘Nutted Axle Kit’ can be used to fit bikes with bolted axles.
*See axiomgear.com for Thru-axle solutions.
• Exceptional torsional stiffness.
• Suitable for use with all frame materials, including carbon fibre.
• Attaches to a standard quick-release skewer or to traditional dropout eyelets.
• Modular sweepback feet maximize heel clearance and accommodate disc
brakes without adding needless extra width that otherwise affects handling.
• Dual horizontal mounting bars allow load height to be tuned.
• 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
• Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
• Versalock® brackets can be mounted under or over the rack platform to help overcome mounting challenges found on some bikes.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Fits 170-190mm dropout spacing.
• Rear bolts on feet can be used as fender mounts.
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Compatibility: 26” / 27.5” FAT (up to 5.0”)
Stay length; 427bmm / 16.8”
Platform size: 355 mmx170 mm / 14” x 6.7”
Weight: 982 g / 2.16 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 50 kg / 110 lbs