With its 2000 W resistance and simulated slopes with a maximum incline of 16%, it's ready to stand up to you so that you forfeit long before it. Visually, the bracket differs from earlier versions by its lower front dropouts providing sufficient clearance to accommodate long cage derailleurs.
- Direct drive system making sure every watt you generate is taken into account
Eight permanent ferrite magnets and eight electromagnets.
- Power accuracy of +/- 2.5% requiring calibration for best results
- Ability to generate a resistance of 2000 watts
- 7.6 kg flywheel acts as a 31.2 kg flywheel to make you feel like you're driving on a road
- Freehub body compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed cassettes; Campagnolo,
- SRAM XD and XD-R freehub body sold separately; not suitable for specialized SCS system.
- Cassette sold separately
- Adapters for bicycles with 12 x 142 mm thru axles and 12 x 148 mm thru axles included
- Adapters for 10 x 135 mm axle sold separately
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick release rods
- Realistic simulation of slopes with a maximum gradient of 16%
- ERG mode to maintain a certain level of effort regardless of your pace
- LED indicators confirming connection using ANT + and Bluetooth protocols
- Ability to control the support through the Tacx app, or other apps such as Zwift, TrainerRoad and Kinomap
- Control via FE-C and Bluetooth Smart protocols allowing you to focus on your workout and let the application of your choice adjust the resistance
- Generous floor space: 67 x 64.2 cm